21.11.11

Rub Your Own Feet, Bitch!


Oh the shame. Living in South Carolina, is kind of pitiful at times. Our people are the most common to make the news by doing something hideous. According to these charts South Carolina ranks #1 as having the most mobile homes per capita! Yea... that's pretty awesome.
So, the newest in redneck Carolina tales, a teacher is accused of making her students rub her feet. Seriously, like on their hands and knees massaging her nasty feet! It makes me throw up in my mouth a little. We all know the stereotype of the wretched evil teacher. This take it to a whole new level.

I'd Rub Her Feet
"She admitted to the children rubbing her feet," said Brenda Norris. "Just the thought of it... They immediately sent her home, but she's back there today."
Norris refused to name the teacher, but said she would select students to massage her feet during class time. "My granddaughter has nightmares, she cries," said Norris. "She said 'I have three wishes, Grandma. One of them was not to go to school today.'"Outraged, Norris took to Facebook and found at least half a dozen parents who said this also happened to their kids. The district says the situation has been handled. "I don't trust the system at all now," said Norris. "I can't trust the system. I'm afraid for her to go to school."
Read more: 

So, what do you think? What would you do if your child was being forced... "selected", to rub their teacher's feet in school? Complaining to the principal, news and demanding the teacher being fired would be on my list of things to do. I doubt she will have her job much longer, but it's a shame none the less.

*click the link under the picture for the full news article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009La'Riot | by TNB